Treatment And Booking Policy
All prices, treatments and information are correct at the time of posting this website and are subject to change without notice.
The below has been updated to include a covid-19 risk assessment and requirements if attending an appointment at PrettyEdgy Nails.
By booking an appointment with PrettyEdgy Nails you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Punctuality, Courtesy and Waiting Areas
- PrettyEdgy Nails wants to ensure that every client has their dedicated treatment time to themselves therefore there is no waiting area available. To prevent more than one client in the property at one time please ensure you arrive at your dedicated appointment slot and no more than 5 mins early maximum. If the treatment area is available to you earlier a courtesy text will be sent to you to let you know.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment including children. If for any reason you would like to pop by to collect a gift voucher/patch test etc please call to arrange a time slot first.
- We always aim to have the treatment area and tools cleaned, disinfected and ready for your treatment on our agreed appointment time as shown on your confirmation text and/or email. So please still arrive on time. If for some reason we are running behind on appointments we will take into consideration how long it takes you to travel to our location and where possible always give you enough notice that you can delay your journey appropriately to prevent you having to wait outside longer than a couple of minutes.
- Please let PrettyEdgy Nails know via phone if you are going to be more than 5 minutes late to your appointment time slot. As a courtesy to other clients following your appointment, late arrivals will result in a reduced treatment time or if over 15mins late the appointment may need to be rescheduled. PrettyEdgy Nails will endeavour to carry out what we can in the allocated time or arrange a re-booking but please note this will still be at full treatment cost.
- Toilet facilities are available for you to use if needed. Toilet facilities are thoroughly cleaned at the beginning and end of every day.
- You will be required to wash your hands before any treatment with us. We have a wash facility you can now use within the treatment area. You will be asked to wash your hands in this area before treatment commences. Hand sanitiser will also be available for you to use throughout the treatment.
- Please try not to touch anything once you have washed your hands and treatment has commenced.
Masks are currently optional. Masks will still be worn by the nail artist throughout all treatments.
Cold or Flu Symptoms
If you show any cold, flu or contagious symptoms OR have been around anyone in the last 7 days who has displayed cold, flu, contagious symptoms please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
Booking Fees, Cancellations and 'No Show' Policy:
- Please note 48 hours notice is required to cancel or rearrange your appointment. When booking your appointment you're agreeing that any cancellations/rescheduling of your treatment (including parts of your treatment) that occur with less than 48 hours notice will incur the loss of the 50% booking fee paid, or 50% of your treatment cost will need to be paid before rebooking if you did not pay a booking fee. If you don't attend your appointment with no prior notice a 100% fee will be charged.
Payments accepted include cash or card (Visa, Mastercard American Express) on the day. Contactless, Apple and Google Pay accepted. No bank/PayPal transfers.
Consultations and Patch Tests
- A consultation is compulsory for all treatments and is sent to you online before your first appointment for nails or at the patch test appointment for HD Brows. We will need your contact details, your: name, phone number, address, postcode and email address. We will also need information about your age and health in order for a treatment to go ahead. We need all the details above in order to ensure that it is safe for us to provide the treatments you may ask for and also for insurance purposes. We will store your information for 7 years after the date of your treatment, or for 7 years after you have reached the age of 18 if you are/were under 18 when your treatment took place. Our lawful basis for processing this personal information is ‘contract’, this means that we have a legal reason to ask you for your data because we need it for contractual reasons. You do not have to share your personal data with us, but if you do not we cannot offer you a treatment with PrettyEdgy Nails. You must fulfil your side of the contract (share your personal information) in order for us to fulfil ours (carry out treatment).
- The patch test required for HD Brows is also compulsory. Failure to attend this appointment or apply your home patch test with photographic proof will mean your appointment for the treatment will be cancelled. We are very strict with this policy so even if you have had a patch test at a previous salon you will still need to have one done at PrettyEdgy Nails.
- Any positive results to a patch test will mean the appointment will either have to be cancelled or adjusted to avoid what you reacted to.
- Your chosen offer can't be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Only one offer can be redeemed in a day
- All offers are subject to change without notice
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months only and can't be redeemed for cash
- PrettyEdgy Nails has the right to terminate any offer without notice